Champions Career Centre helps businesses in Calgary to attract, recruit and retain key talent for their workplaces.
Our Services Include:
- Candidate Recruitment and Placement
- Online Job Board
- Workplace Accessibility Assessments
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategies
- Disclosure & Accommodation Policy Development
- Disability Awareness and Training (it doesn’t HAVE to be dry! see below)
- Candidate ‘Meet and Greet’ Sessions
- Retention Services for Existing Staff
- Work Experience Placement
- Disability Related Employment Supports (DRES) Funding Assistance
Our services are available at no cost.
If you are interested in any of our services for employers, please call our Employment & Retention Team or submit an enquiry below.
Nicole Bourgeois, 403.232.0757
Learning about diversity and inclusion doesn’t HAVE to be dry! Check out what we got up to at our Employer Open House in May.
“We’ve always had a great workplace culture, but the amount of excitement, sharing and openness that has occurred since we really focused on diversity has been very encouraging.”– ATCO Structures and Logistics, Calgary
“We’re looking for an alternate labour pool that will provide qualified candidates for us, with a better retention rate…Champions was very careful to listen to our needs, they asked good questions related to what the jobs entailed and what limitations were involved. It was clear that they wanted to find the right candidate for us.”– Bill Parker, Frontier Plumbing & Heating Supply.