Avmax Group Inc. is looking for a Receiving Inspector (Mat Leave Coverage) for its Spares division.
Term: 9 Months
Reporting to the Director of Materials specific duties include:
• Receive incoming product for distribution to projects, sales customers and to stock in a timely fashion.
• Inspect all aircraft parts against the receiving procedures outlined in the Product Control Manual.
• Review paperwork to ensure parts meet Canadian aircraft installation regulations, prepare batch files on a regular basis, and help maintain the filing system.
• Receive all product electronically, enter all necessary data into tracking database, assign location codes and forward product to designated places.
• Complete all required tags and labels to ensure compliance with the Product Control Manual.
• Prepare documentation parts and labels for review by class inspection authorities.
• Review vendors against the approved vendor listing and participate in vendor supplier reporting.
• Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Work with purchasing, shipping, project management and sales staff to expedite orders.
• Prioritize shipment based on operational requirements.
• Provide general upkeep of the receiving and surrounding area outside (garbage, sweeping, skid removal, and breaking down of lumber, cardboard, etc).
• Visual and physical inspections for damage and shortage outlined in receiving inspections.
• Segregate all non-conforming part and materials for active investigations.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Genial, friendly manner.
• Comfortable with computers, able to learn new systems quickly.
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
• Aviation experience is considered an asset.
Applicants should apply online at: http://www.avmax.com
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.